Search This Blog

Sunday, January 3, 2010



Sorry I've been neglecting this. I've been engaged in a little battle with the big 'C'. and it's not over yet cause the lab report came back malignant so they're going to take more off. It's on my ear so they should be able to get it all. I wouldn't mind a Vulcan ear too bad. Have been making more marbles lately than felting, but hoping to soon get back to it!!


http://coraldee.etsy.com
http://coraldee.artfire.com
on ebay look for coraldee under seller

2 comments:

Sycamore Moon Studios said...

Hang in there. They'll get it all and you'll feel much better.

BumbleVee said...

Hiya Corky.... not the best way to begin the new year... hopefully they get it sorted soon and you feel much better.

I've been having wrist problems... can't do any felting either... and it is my left not my right...but, just can't even hold the tiny bits anymore.... De Quervain's, carpal tunnel and a big cluster ganglion...all at the same time! What the heck??! So...I am spending too much time on the computer...just looking at blogs and other people's work....

hugs, V